Celebrate the National Cheesecake Day on July 30 by surprising your partner with a delicious cheesecake!
Cheesecake is made simply from fresh cheese with sweet components such as sugar and flavors like fruits and chocolate. In all over the world, there are many kinds of cheesecake made in different styles depending on cuisine culture of local region, but in general the cake is one of the favorite dessert of a lot people.
For example, the New York style cheesecake relies heavily on cream and mixed with vanilla, but in Dutch and Belgian style cheesecake makers typically flavored with fruit or bittersweet chocolate.
There are some reasons why a cheesecake would be the perfect gift to send to your lover. It is much more cheaper than jewelry, clothing or dinner in the restaurant. And what would be better than making a cheesecake by yourself then enjoying it with red wine together with your spouse in a romantic room with full light of candles? Besides, your partner will be surprised if you give them a cheesecake made on your own!
I’ve selected three delicious cheesecake recipes for you – Easy Cheesecake, sweet Caramel Apple Cheesecake and challenging Cranberry Cheesecake.
Remember to surprise your honey – do not let your partner know you prepared the cake until the cake is ready do not forget to say sweet words or love proposal to your sweetheart.
Guys, if you make a sweet cheesecake for your girlfriend on her birthday, I beat she feels that she is the luckiest girl in the world!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce package soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons puer vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, slightly thawed
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple fruit filling, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup caramel topping
- 12 pecan halves plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350° F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press evenly on bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
- Reserve ½ cup apple filling. Spoon remaining filling into crust.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour over apple filling. Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan. Heat about 1 minute.
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake. Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Place with pecan halves around cheesecake edge, then sprinkle top with chopped pecans. Refrigerate at least 6 hours until firm.
- ½ cup dried cranberries4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup cold butter, cubed
- ¾ cup plus 1½ cups sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a food processor, finely chop the dried cranberries. Add flour, almonds and confectioners’ sugar; process until blended. Add butter; pulse just until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1½ inches up sides of a greased 10-inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes. Cook on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine ¾ cup sugar and cornstarch; stir in cranberry juice until smooth. Add cranberries. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and remaining sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Pour half of batter into crust. Carefully spoon ¾ cup berry mixture over batter; top with remaining batter. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Reduce the heat to 250°. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until center is almost set. Remove from oven (leave oven on). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spoon around edge of cheesecake; carefully spread over top. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Spread remaining berry mixture over the top. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of the pan. In a chilled bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form; fold in ground almonds. Pipe around top edge of cheesecake; sprinkle with sliced almonds.
Prepare cheesecakes now and steal your partner’s heart. Good luck with your cheesecake as well as your love!
Hoang, Relationship Games
This story belongs to Relationship Games Mission Possible series! We believe that every love mission is unique and worth of sharing. Did you get inspired about this love mission? Share your love story with us!
Relationship Games is the world’s first real life game for couples in Facebook. Relationship Games help couples to rekindle the romantic spark online and real life. Like Relationship Games in Facebook. Play Relationship Games in Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Visit Relationship Games website.