In modern life, business, stresses and pressures follow us everyday and weekends have become “normal” stressful days as well.
A special day for relaxation is really necessary!
For that reason, we are celebrating the National Relaxation Day on August 15th every year. Although it is not official holiday, many people relax on their own way on August 15th.
Imagine a day without business contacts – no e-mails, no business calls – and the only mode deserved to turn on is leisure.
We gathered here 11 different ideas to enjoy the day with your partner:
- Massage Together. This day is a big chance to test your two massage skills. Make your partner comfortable and let them relax from head to toes. After that, let your partner satisfy you like the professional massager.
- Go Fishing. Have you two been fishing together? If you haven’t, now it’s good time to try it out! Sit together on a river side, enjoy beautiful time and wait for fat fishes.
- Sunbathing On The Beach. In the middle of August, nothing is better than lying down on the beach together, drinking coconut juice and enjoying the sun on the Relaxation Day.
- Go To The Cinema. Watching a romantic or comedy movie together on the day is a good way to relax. If you two like more privacy, why not watch a movie at home.
- Have A Picnic. You can organize a small picnic with your lover in a park or around a lake and so on. In general, just enjoy nature beside your partner.
- Have A Sauna. Sauna is an excellent relaxation idea, simply sitting together in a sauna room and enjoy heating.
- Go Swimming. Find the nearest public pool or choose a small and quiet hotel pool, and relax swimming together. You can also try some pool side sport activities, like tennis or volleyball.
- Go On A Float On The Lake. If the weather on the Relaxation Day is nice, it is wonderful to take a wood float then enjoy on a lake. Lie down on the float with your darling, see on the sky or swans on the lake, and do not forget to say sweet words to each other.
- Take A Boat Ride. If you two like adventures, take a boat ride on a river and discover nature.
- Go Surfing. If you live close to the beach, go surfing on Relaxation Day. You can also go to the nearest water park to enjoy water entertainment there.
- Do Yoga. Yoga is a very good exercise to kick away stress. Learn yoga together or let your partner teach you if they are yoga experts.
Hoang, Relationship Games
Ps. If you are having or planning a holiday at the moment, check also our previous post about stressless holiday season.